The term ‘TheColoringInn.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘website’ or any associated marketing channels which may include but are not restricted to Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst the information provided on this website is intended to be as correct as possible, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Statement, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to TheColoringInn.com, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- When you visit the website or send e-mails to us or any other usual form of communication relevant to an internet marketing channel, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you using the appropriate internet marketing channel. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify TheColoringInn.com or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. TheColoringInn.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. TheColoringInn.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- TheColoringInn.com and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, TheColoringInn.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by TheColoringInn.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- All items purchased from TheColoringInn.com are conducted with the best of intentions. However, the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon your leaving our website.
- By visiting TheColoringInn.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and TheColoringInn.com or its associates.
- Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to TheColoringInn.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the state of Queensland, Australia, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate TheColoringInn.com’s intellectual property rights, TheColoringInn.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Queensland, Australia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (“ACICA”). The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.