Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection. Some of the links below are associated with affiliate programs which provide me with a small commission from any orders you may place. This will not affect the price or quality of products you receive but will assist me with the costs involved in running this site. For more details please see our Disclosure Statement.
These are water based markers with a round barrel and a 1.0mm bullet shaped tip with a fine point. They have a dark blue colored snap on cap. The plastic barrel is made in the color of the ink. Staedtler ® Noris Club ® 326 Fibre-tip pens are sold in a variety of different sized sets. They come in a maximum of 26 colors.
- Vibrant colors
- Good color range
- 1.0mm bullet shaped tip which comes to a fine point at the top
- The fine point on the tip makes these markers good for coloring fine details and intricate designs
- The 1.00mm tip, if held so the side of the tip is used to color makes it good for coloring larger spaces
- Water-based fast drying ink which doesn’t smear
- Limited bleed through or shadowing on many different qualities of paper including basic printer paper
- Colors are the same across the Staedtler range of products (pencils, fineliners, fibre-tip pens) which is a huge benefit when coloring with mixed media
- Even though Staedtler does have identifying names and numbers for each of its colors, these are not printed on the barrel
- Color of barrel is not always a good indicator of the ink color
- Limited color range
- No pastel or muted colors in the range
- Round barrel means they can easily roll off a flat surface if the cap is not on, which can be annoying
- Can look streaky when used for coloring large open spaces
$$ – typically AUD $5.01 – $20.00 / US $3.76 – $15.00 / £2.61 – £10.00 / €3.31 – €13.25
Comments / Recommendations
- These markers have good vibrant colors. But as the barrels are not a great indicator of the ink color I recommend making a color chart. Make sure you subscribe to my website so you can access my pre-prepared Staedtler ® Noris Club ® 326 Fibre-tip pens color chart template for free.
- A huge plus for the Staedtler ® brand of products is the fact that they use exactly the same color palette across all their coloring products.
- These markers were a pleasant surprise. Not being a big fan of the Staedtler Noris Club Colored Pencils, I expected the Noris Club Fibre-tips to also disappoint. They were however much better than I expected. These fibre-tips did not tear up or pill the paper when coloring over the same spot more than once as many other fibre-tip or felt pens do. The whole coloring experience was quite satisfying.
- These markers are great value for money especially if you like to color with water based markers that have lovely vibrant colors.