Review of Jotz ™ Gel Pens
Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection. Some of the links below are associated with affiliate programs which provide me with a small commission from any orders you may place. This will not affect the price or quality of products you receive but will assist me with the costs involved in running this site. For more details please see our Disclosure Statement.
Jotz ™ Gel Pens are gel pens with a round barrel shape. Set contains six pastel gel pens plus a metallic gold and metallic silver gel pen.
- Round barrel
- Smooth flow of ink
- Color indicator on lid & Comfort Grip is a reasonable indicator of the gel ink color
- Able to color in tight, detailed spaces
- Pastel ink dries nicely giving a reasonably smooth coverage over larger spaces.
- Very limited color palette
- Pastel inks can feel chalky
- No classic, glitter or neon gel inks
- Wet ink on application requires drying time and can easily smear until dry
- Some bleed through and shadowing on basic photocopy paper
- Thinner papers can buckle due to the wetness of the ink
- $$ – typically AUD $5.01 – $20.00 / US $3.76 – $15.00 / £2.61 – £10.00 / €3.31 – €13.25
Comments / Recommendations
- Good range of basic pastel colors plus gold and silver
- I would recommend considering this set if you really want pastel inks to add to a bigger more versatile set of gel pens. The pastel ink does dry nicely without appearing scratchy.
- These pens do not require any pressure to get the best out of them so if you have any fine motor, hand or arm problems these may be a suitable option