Review of ALDI Scholar ® Coloured Pencils
Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection.
ALDI Scholar ® Coloured Pencils are wax based pencils with a hexagonal barrel shape. They are sold in a maximum of 24 count packets at ALDI stores.
- Inexpensive pencils
- Pencils are light to hold
- Hexagonal barrel means they are easy and comfortable to hold and won’t roll off a flat surface.
- Color of pencil barrel is a reasonable indicator of the color of the pigment
- Can feel “scratchy” on the paper
- Produces some pencil dust when coloring
- May need a medium to hard pressure to get intense color
- $ – typically AUD $5.00 / US $3.75 / £2.60 / €3.30 or less
Conclusion / Recommendations
- A good cheap starter pack of colored pencils with a nice color range
- These pencils do require some pressure to get the best out of them so if you have any fine motor, hand or arm problems these may not be the best option
If you have used ALDI Scholar ® Coloured Pencils we’d love to hear about your experiences with them. Leave a comment / review below.