Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection. Some of the links below are associated with affiliate programs which provide me with a small commission from any orders you may place. This will not affect the price or quality of products you receive but will assist me with the costs involved in running this site. For more details please see our Disclosure Statement.
Fiskars ® Gel Pens are gel pens with a hexagonal barrel shape. Set contains classic, glitter, metallic, neon, pastel and swirl gel pens They are sold in a maximum of 48 count packets.
- Hexagonal barrel
- Smooth flow of ink with no skipping during coloring
- Good range of colors and ink types
- 46 unique colors
- Set includes a white gel pen
- The only duplicate colours are 2 x black classic ink pens and this is indicated on the packaging
- Color indicator on lid is a reliable indicator of the gel ink color
- Vibrant colour
- Able to color in tight, detailed spaces
- Comes packaged in a clear plastic box with four individual plastic trays to hold the pens.
- No comfort grips
- No color id printed on barrel
- Some pens can be “scratchy” when first used but ink flow frees up once pen has been used
- Ink flow can be inconsistent while colouring
- Wet ink on application requires drying time and can easily smear until dry
- Some bleed through and shadowing on basic photocopy paper
- Thinner papers can buckle due to the wetness of the ink
- $$$ – typically AUD $20.01 – $50.00 / US $15.01 – $40.00 / £10.01 – £26.75 / €13.26 – €33.00
Comments / Recommendations
- A good pack of gel pens with a good color and ink type range
- These pens do not require any pressure to get the best out of them so if you have any fine motor, hand or arm problems these may be a suitable option
Where to Buy this Product: