Review of Lolliz ® Gel Pens – 100 Pack
Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection. Some of the links below are associated with affiliate programs which provide me with a small commission from any orders you may place. This will not affect the price or quality of products you receive but will assist me with the costs involved in running this site. For more details please see our Disclosure Statement.
These are gel pens with a hexagonal barrel shape. Set contains 4 classic, 29 glitter, 19 metallic, 17 neon, 14 neon glitter and 17 pastel gel pens. There are no swirl gel pens contained in the 100 unique color count packets.
- Hexagonal barrel
- Very smooth flow of ink with no skipping during coloring
- Great range of colors and ink types
- Color indicator on lid is a reliable indicator of the gel ink color
- Vibrant color
- No duplicate colors
- Able to color in tight, detailed spaces
- Includes a white gel pen
- Glitter inks contain a good amount of glitter
- Pastel inks flow quite smoothly, much better than many other brands of gel pens
- Minimal bleed through on basic photocopy paper
- No comfort grips
- No color id printed on barrel
- Ink flow is quite fast which means the ink is used up very quickly
- Wet ink on application requires drying time and can easily smear until dry
- Some shadowing on basic photocopy paper
- Thinner papers can buckle due to the wetness of the ink
- $$ – typically AUD $5.01 – $20.00 / US $3.76 – $15.00 / £2.61 – £10.00 / €3.31 – €13.25
Comments / Recommendations
- An excellent pack of gel pens with a great color and ink type range
- These pens do not require any pressure to get the best out of them so if you have any fine motor, hand or arm problems these may be a suitable option
- I really enjoy using this set of Lolliz gel pens. The unique colors with no duplicates in the 100 set is fabulous. I found this set to be much better than the 48 set of Lolliz gel pens I purchased and reviewed previously. There was no skipping in any of the 100 pens in this set. The ink flow is smooth and fast. The only real problem I have found is that, due to the fast flow of ink, these pens run out of ink much more quickly than any other set of gel pens. I have a lot of different brands of gel pens and these are the first ones I have found that run out of ink with a relatively small amount of use.
- I would definitely recommend this set of 100 Lolliz gel pens for anyone who enjoys using gel pens in their adult coloring.
Where to Buy this Product: