Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection. Some of the links below are associated with affiliate programs which provide me with a small commission from any orders you may place. This will not affect the price or quality of products you receive but will assist me with the costs involved in running this site. For more details please see our Disclosure Statement.
Super Doodle Gel Pens are gel pens with a round barrel shape. Set contains classic, neon, glitter, neon glitter, earth tones and metallic gel pens They are sold in a maximum of 50 count packets.
- 50 unique colors, no duplicates
- Round barrel
- Comfort grips
- Flow of ink is scratchy to start but then begins to flow more freely
- Color indicator on lid and Comfort Grip is a good indicator of the gel ink color
- Vibrant color
- Contains 4 x earth tones i.e. 2 x brown and 2 x cream tones which is unusual in gel pen sets
- Contains a range of neon glitter pens which is also unusual in gel pen sets
- Able to color in tight, detailed spaces
- Wet ink on application requires drying time and can easily smear until dry
- No number or name of color printed on barrel
- Some bleed through and shadowing on basic photocopy paper
- Thinner papers can buckle due to the wetness of the ink
- $$$ – typically AUD $20.01 – $50.00 / US $15.01 – $40.00 / £10.01 – £26.75 / €13.26 – €33.00
Comments / Recommendations
- A good quality pack of gel pens with an excellent color and ink range
- The inclusion of earth tones and neon glitter pens makes these a great set for adult coloring especially if you like to color trees, gardens and animals, etc using realistic earth tones.
- These pens do not require any pressure to get the best out of them so if you have any fine motor, hand or arm problems these may be a suitable option
Where to Buy this Product: