Review of Gel n Roll Gel Pens
Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection. Some of the links below are associated with affiliate programs which provide me with a small commission from any orders you may place. This will not affect the price or quality of products you receive but will assist me with the costs involved in running this site. For more details please see our Disclosure Statement.
Gel n Roll Gel Pens are gel pens with a round barrel shape with pen set coming in a metal carry case. Set contains classic, pastel, neon, glitter and metallic gel pens. They are sold in a maximum of 50 count packets.
- 50 unique colours, no duplicates
- Round barrel
- Comfort grips
- Very smooth flow of ink with no skipping during coloring
- Color indicator on lid & Comfort Grip is a good indicator of the gel ink color
- Vibrant colour
- Able to color in tight, detailed spaces
- Wet ink on application requires drying time and can easily smear until dry
- Some bleed through and shadowing on basic photocopy paper
- Thinner papers can buckle due to the wetness of the ink
- $$$ – typically AUD $20.01 – $50.00 / US $15.01 – $40.00 / £10.01 – £26.75 / €13.26 – €33.00
Comments / Recommendations
- A good quality pack of gel pens with a very good color and ink range
- I love these gel pens, they are smooth and have a great range of colors and effects. They are more expensive than many other sets but if you love to use gel pens as your preferred medium, these pens shouldn’t disappoint.
- These pens do not require any pressure to get the best out of them so if you have any fine motor, hand or arm problems these may be a suitable option
Where to Buy this Product: