Review of Spot Print Gel Pens
Disclaimer: This review was conducted by Suzy Goodyear. This item was purchased by me as part of my personal collection. Some of the links below are associated with affiliate programs which provide me with a small commission from any orders you may place. This will not affect the price or quality of products you receive but will assist me with the costs involved in running this site. For more details please see our Disclosure Statement.
Spot Print Gel Pens are gel pens with a round barrel shape. Set contains ten classic and neon gel pens. They come in a clear plastic zip lock wallet and are sold through Kmart Australia and New Zealand stores.
- Round barrel
- Smooth flow of ink
- Comfort Grips
- Vibrant colors
- Color indicator on barrel and Comfort Grip is a reasonable indicator of the gel ink color
- Contain 4 x Classic Inks with fine nibs and 6 x neon inks with thicker nibs
- Able to color in tight, detailed spaces
- Minimal bleed through on standard photocopy paper
- Pen set comes in a handy clear plastic zip lock case.
- Limited color range
- No pastel, glitter or metallic gel inks
- Very wet ink on application requires drying time and can easily smear until dry
- Thinner papers can buckle due to the wetness of the ink
- Pen barrel is made of hard colored plastic so you can’t see how much ink is left in the pen
- $ – typically AUD $5.00 / US $3.75 / £2.60 / €3.30 or less
Comments / Recommendations
- Good range of basic colors
- Pens are nice to look at and come in a handy case for travelling or throwing into your handbag or backpack for coloring on the go.
- These pens do not require any pressure to get the best out of them so if you have any fine motor, hand or arm problems these may be a suitable option